Greek Leaders To Meet Again Wednesday On Austerity Measures: Sources
ATHENS (Reuters) - Greek political leaders supporting the three-party coalition government will meet again on Wednesday to discuss austerity measures demanded by international lenders to bring the bailout program back on track, government officials said.
(Reporting by Lefteris Papadimas)
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers. Five Filters recommends: Incinerating Assange - The Liberal Media Go To Work.
News Update Today
- Depp At 50: 'Just Happy To Still Be Around'
- Nigerian Woman Launches Entertainment TV Network
- NBC Announces Sequel To 'The Bible' Miniseries
- Judge Tosses 3 NY Lawsuits Against Ex-Elmo Actor
- Timberlake, Wilson, Miguel Shine At BET Awards
- 'Enter The Dragon' Actor Jim Kelly Dies
- 'The Heat' Soars At Box Office But 'Monsters' Rule
- Mumfords To Close Glastonbury After Stones Triumph
- Stones Play Long-awaited Glastonbury Gig
- Stones To Play Long-awaited Glastonbury Gig
- JP Morgan Leads Nokia's 1.2 Billion Euro Acquisition Loan: Sources
- Zynga, Seeking Salvation, Names Microsoft Xbox Head As CEO
- Microsoft Xbox Head Named Zynga CEO
- Microsoft Entertainment Head To Be Named Zynga CEO
- Apple Applies To Register 'iWatch' Trademark In Japan
- U.S. To Press China On Cyber Theft: Lew
- Intel's New CEO Focused On Mobile Chips, Cautious On TV
- Google Developing Android Videogame Console: Report
- Accenture Cuts Full-year Outlook As Consulting Slows Further
- Accenture Cuts Full-year Outlook, Shares Down
- Lisicki Backs Win Over Serena With Another
- Bid Cities, Presidential Contenders To Make Case
- Paul Staying In LA, Howard Hears Pitches To Leave
- Williams Loses To Lisicki In Wimbledon Stunner
- Gerrans Holds Off Sagan To Win 3rd Stage Of Tour
- Your Top Plays For Today
- Park Wins US Women's Open For 3rd Straight Major
- Matt Kenseth Wins Sprint Cup Race At Kentucky
- New Names Alongside Djokovic, Murray At Wimbledon
- Williams, Djokovic Show Who's No. 1 At Wimbledon
- Bipartisan Fix Advancing For Medicare Doctors' Pay
- Burger King Launching Lower-calorie French Fry
- Bill Gates, 5 Scientists Win Lasker Medical Prizes
- Jury Convicts Former Doctor In Vegas Hep C Case
- Judge: Hobby Lobby Won't Have To Pay Fines
- Hospitals Seek High-tech Help For Hand Hygiene
- Goodbye M&M's, Hello Granola Bars As School Snacks
- More C-sections Are Now Done Closer To Due Date
- NIH To Retire Most Chimps From Medical Research
- Latest Bird Flu Strain 'kills More Than A Third'
- Egypt Army Plan Would Sideline Mursi If No Deal In 24 Hours
- Egypt On The Edge After Mursi Rebuffs Army Ultimatum
- Egypt's Mursi Rebuffs Army Ultimatum, Sets Own Course
- Syrian Rebels Threaten To Target Shi'ite Villages In Aleppo
- South Africa's Mandela Still 'critical But Stable'
- Egypt Army Gives Mursi 48 Hours To Share Power
- Egypt's Brotherhood HQ Overrun After Protests
- U.S. Plays Down Reports Of Spying On EU, Other Allies
- Egypt Streets Quiet, Political Standoff Goes On
- Egypt Locked In Standoff After Millions Rally Against Mursi
- Wall St. Slips With Fed Still The Focus
- Factory Orders Rise, Hint At Stability In Manufacturing
- Home Prices Rise By Most In Seven Years In May: CoreLogic
- World Shares Rise, Europe Dips On Mixed Growth Outlook
- Asian Shares Firmer, Nikkei Buoyed By U.S. Data
- Asian Stocks Perkier, Nikkei Extends Gains
- Icahn Seeks Dell Meeting After Securing $5.2 Billion For Bid
- Carl Icahn Secures $5.2 Billion In Financing For Dell Bid
- Wall St. Advances On First Day Of Third Quarter
- Stock Futures Indicate Positive Start To Third Quarter
- ANALYSIS: Shutdown Helping Build A 2014 Wave
- Bobby Jindal: ?We?re All Frustrated With What?s Going On In D.C.?
- Could Oswald Have Been Stopped? Untold Stories Around JFK Assassination 50 Years Later
- Gitmo Detainees On Hunger Strike Sue Over Forced Feeding
- Bush On Snowden: ?He Damaged The Security Of The Country?
- House Immigration Bill Co-author Says Debate Could Get ?ugly?
- House Immigration Bill?s Co-author Says Debate Could Get ?ugly?
- Cantor On Immigration Vote: ?I Can?t Tell You What?s In That Big Senate Bill?
- Immigration Reform Bill Passes Senate, Moves To Skeptical House
- DOMA Plaintiff Backs Quinn For NYC Mayor
- Russia Loses $200 Million Satellites As Launch Ends In Firey Failure
- NASA Picks Florida Agency To Take Over Shuttle Landing Strip
- NASA Telescope To Probe Long-standing Solar Mystery
- Chinese Astronauts Land Safely After "perfect" Space Mission
- China's Latest Manned Spacecraft Lands Safely After Mission: Xinhua
- Square Roots? Scientists Say Plants Are Good At Math
- With Russian Help, Europe Prepares To Search For Life On Mars
- NASA Wants Backyard Astronomers To Help Track Asteroids
- Solar Plane Lands At Washington On Journey Across U.S.
- Exclusive: Antitrust Probe Of Lockheed-Boeing Rocket Venture